- For other shrines, see: Statues.
The stone technology unlocks higher tiers of towers, walls, and the Town Center. Without this tech, these Kingdom structures can only reach a wooden tier. After paying for this tech, the Monarch is allowed to upgrade them to the stone tier.
The Architecture Shrine initially appears as a small, wooden, church-shaped structure with flying buttresses and a Freemason symbol on its face. When the Monarch pays 7 coins to the shrine, it reconstructs itself into its stone counterpart. There is no way to predetermine the shrine's location, but one is guaranteed in every world, except in the 1st island of Kingdom: New Lands.
- twocrowns Kingdom: Two Crowns only.
Unlike in other games, the stone tech can only be unlocked in the 2nd island. If skipped, the Kingdom will be stuck with the wood technology until the Monarch can go back to this island and pay for it the required coins.
|Dec 19, 2017||1.2.8||The Architecture Shrine was removed from the first island.|
- ↑ Or Stone Age, in Two Crowns.
- ↑ Also frequently known as the Obelisk, the Mason Shrine, the Stone Shrine, or the Upgrade Shrine.
- ↑ Or the quarry.
- ↑ Stone shrine was removed from the 1st Island only says on Steam forum. This change was not included in the patch notes, for what we see apologizing on .
|Kingdom Wiki Pages|
|Knights||The Financier / Banker||The Merchant||Hermits|
|Town Center (Tax Chest)||Walls||Towers||Farms|
|Tools / Weapons Shops||Siege Workshop & Catapult||Forge||The Boat|
|Stone Technology||Iron Technology||Ruins||Signpost|
|Small Portal||Dock Portal||Cliff Portal||The Cave|