|Blog posts||Personal points of view about the game or the wiki.|
|Forums||Place to suggest changes to the wiki, and discuss its structure and organization.|
|Polls||A hub where users can vote on all polls currently being used on the wiki.|
|Strategy||Pages with a variety of tips on how to improve the Monarch's performance.|
|Theories||A collection of speculations about the lore of Kingdom.|
o you think you can edit? Well of course you can! This wiki is editable by absolutely anybody! Grab a pen and get writing! (No, don't.. don't actually grab a pen and write on your computer. It's a metaphor.) Hit the edit button on any page, and you can make your own changes to articles!
If you see erroneous information, fix it. If you see a typo, fix it. If you have enormous swathes of information to add, go right ahead. You can also check out the to-do list to see how else you can help out.
All edits are subject to review and can possibly be rolled back, but all edits are immediate.
That being said, it'd be great if everybody who edits has a username on Fandom; that way we can put a name to all the editors! You don't want to be known as 192.168.2.1 forever, do you?
|Tutorials & guides|
|Style guide||rules, tips, and mechanics for editing on this wiki (including guidance for templates and polls)|
|Entity names||gaming terms, naming articles, sections and redirects|
|Screenshots||how to take a screenshot and upload it to the wiki|
|More||Starting · Help index · Glossary|
|Pages||Articles · Redirects · New · Followed|
|Categories||Tree · 1 Column list · 3 Columns list|
|Images||Category · By date–name–size · Recent · Upload|
|Videos||Category · Recent · Add new||Other||Templates|
Wiki tasks/to do list
- Article stubs — 1 page(s) now.
- Articles with outdated info — 4 page(s) now.
- Articles in need of attention — 13 page(s) now.
- Add screenshots from the game on pages with few images.
- Fix grammar/spelling errors.
- Fix any erroneous information you come across.
- Patch up articles to make sure they adhere to the wiki's style guide.
- Do research, testing, code cracking — whatever you need to do to turn up the most accurate results you can about a phenomenon.
- Verify information on articles that have been heavily modified: Plain, Unicorn, & Boar.
- Expand stub articles: Berserker Hermit
- Update info on Blood Moon: new frequencies, fixed bug about Dead Lands truce period, day number now presented in red (?)
- Check info on Norse Lands mounts pages.
- Other updates mentioned in the Two Crowns patch notes.
- Other updates suggested by recent comments.
News from admins
As shared in the news on Steam, Kingdom: Two Crowns Norse Lands is coming out on November 16th in the Conquest Update. A demo for the new campaign setting is already out, and can be found from this Steam…
→ See all blog posts.
→ See Recent Changes