If you see erroneous information, fix it. If you see a typo, fix it. If you have enormous swathes of information to add, go right ahead. You can also check out the to-do list to see how else you can help out.
All edits are subject to review and can possibly be rolled back, but all edits are immediate.
That being said, it'd be great if everybody who edits has a username on Fandom Wiki; that way we can put a name to all the editors! You don't want to be known as 192.168.2.1 forever, do you?
|Tutorials & guides|
|Style guide||rules, tips, and mechanics for editing on this wiki|
|Entity names||gaming terms, naming articles, sections and redirects|
|Screenshots||how to take a screenshot and upload it to the wiki|
|More||Starting · Help index · Glossary|
|Pages||Articles · Redirects · New · Followed|
|Categories||Tree · 1 Column list · 3 Columns list|
|Media||Images ( Upload · Category · By date–name–size · New ) · Videos · Templates|
|Users||Leaderboard · Users list||Other||Statistics · Insights · Forum|
Wiki tasks/to do list
- Article stubs — 0 page(s) now.
- Articles in need of attention — 4 page(s) now.
- Fix all grammar/spelling errors ever. Also, fix any erroneous information you come across.
- Patch up articles to make sure they adhere to the wiki's style guide.
- Do research, testing, codecracking — Whatever you need to do to turn up the most accurate results you can about a phenomenon.