- Not to be confused with the Tax Chest.
There is a coin chest in the center of ruins. If the Monarch is not running at full speed past it, the chest will open up and spill out 9 to 15 coins. After collecting the riches, the chest disappears permanently.
Kingdom: Classic – The chest will open even if the Monarch passes by them galloping.
- Kingdom: Two Crowns only.
Occasionally, there is a gem chest in the ruins instead of a coin chest. If the Monarch is not running at full speed past it, the chest will open up and spill out 2 to 3 gems. After collecting the riches, the chest disappears permanently.
- The chests are good for getting money quickly and very valuable on later islands.
- Chests seems to be rare at island 4 and after.
- Ruins despawn if its area is deforested, the chests though, remain.
- It may be wise to not immediately collect from a gem chest as gems lower the capacity of the player's bag for coins.
|Kingdom Wiki Pages|
|Knights||The Financier / Banker||The Merchant||Hermits|
|Town Center (Tax Chest)||Walls||Towers||Farms|
|Tools / Weapons Shops||Siege Workshop & Catapult||Forge||The Boat|
|Stone Technology||Iron Technology||Ruins||Signpost|
|Small Portal||Dock Portal||Cliff Portal||The Cave|