Raw Fury description
“ This land has been overrun and on the brink of succumbing to the Greed… FOREVER! And now a fearsome pandemic is transforming citizens into Greed. The only thing you can do is try to survive as long as possible until your Kingdom is nothing but Greed.—Raw Fury  „
|Mines|| Stone |
|Chests|| Coin chests 6|
About ten vagrants wander by the unlit campfire when the Monarch arrives, allowing the recruitment of a good number of subjects on the first day. However, the initial coins is not enough for paying tools and/or weapons to them all.
There are no gems, hermits or statues. There is no boat either.
The Greed on this island are stronger and faster than the faction found in the campaign. Breeders start to spawn in Blood Moons after day fifteen, but there are no floaters. Crown stealers can spawn during blood moons after day 60, but only when riding breeders.
Greedlings on this island infect any Kingdom subject they touch, instantly transforming them into greed-citizens. When a citizen gets infected, a strange sound can be heard, regardless of the distance between the Monarch and the infected subject. However, the sound doesn't play multiple times if more than one citizen gets attacked.
Although greed-citizens have a distinct appearance, they behave as regular greedlings:
- bumping the walls (albeit more quickly and in a swarm)
- attacking and infecting other townspeople
- stealing the Crown
- fleeing at Daylight.
- they do not steal tools, weapons and coins
- they move slower than regular greedlings
- they deal more damage per hit 
- hitting them does not make them vanish,
but turns them back to their vagrant state instead.
The plague can quickly snowball out of control if one of the outer walls is breached.
If the Monarch recruits a citizen at a vagrant camp too far away from the outer wall, it will become infected and then killed by archers. So there will be a vagrant waiting for a coin right next to the outer wall, and it only costs one more coin.
There are no small portals on this island.
On the island horizon there is a volcano with a purple root or tentacle coming out of it.
There are no alternative mounts on this island.
The warhorse the Monarch rides from the beginning, has an odd purple skin, but behaves as usual, with extremely poor stamina and the ability to buff the townspeople with protection.
The buff protection has been significantly nerfed though. Folks hit by the Greed are not contaminated, but they do lose their tools and are thrown on the ground, lying for a few seconds before resuming their normal activity.
Single player – Only resolute rulers will find this crown!
- To get the cursed crown in Plague Island in single player mode, the Monarch has to survive sixty nights.
Cooperative – Only for resolute and innoxious rulers!
- To get the cursed crown in Plague Island in cooperation mode, both Monarchs must survive sixty nights and each upgrade six walls to iron.
|16 Nov, 2021||All||1.1.13||PARTIAL FIX: The right side cliff tree bug has been fixed on all biomes, except on Shogun, where bamboos can grow very close to each other. This change has not been mentioned on the patch notes.|
|PARTIAL FIX: The right side cliff tree bug has been fixed on all biomes, except on Shogun, where bamboos can grow very close to each other. This change has not been mentioned on the patch notes.|
|Apr 20, 2021||All||1.1.9||BUG: Marking a tree to be cut down near the cliff tentacle on the right side, would make builders start a loop of running there to remove the tree and giving up. They'd repeat that cycle until all builders had lose hammer and coins, becoming vagrants, and eventually causing the defeat of the Kingdom.|
|BUG: Marking a tree to be cut down near the cliff tentacle on the right side, would make builders start a loop of running there to remove the tree and giving up. They'd repeat that cycle until all builders had lose hammer and coins, becoming vagrants, and eventually causing the defeat of the Kingdom.|
|Nov 3, 2020||All||1.1.5||NEW: Cursed crown was introduced.|
|NEW: Cursed crown was introduced.|
|May 7, 2020||All||1.1.3||FIX / BUG: "Large greed will no longer make any surprise visits during the daytime on Plague Island." |
|FIX / BUG: "Large greed will no longer make any surprise visits during the daytime on Plague Island." |
|Sep 12, 2019||All||126.96.36.199||FIX: Balancing of difficulty level to make it achievable. |
|FIX: Balancing of difficulty level to make it achievable. |
|Aug 29, 2019||All||1.0.4||Introduced.
BUG:BUG: Mistimed breeders
BUG:BUG: Mistimed breeders
- Extract from the 1978 zombie horror film by George Romero, Dawn of the Dead ( , ).
- August 29, 2019.
- Editors: discuss the greed damage here before editing.
- This is an approximate value, calculated by counting hits in game. It is close to the correct number, but not exact.
- As shared by a player on 9 November 2020 on .
- According to the co-op speedrunner on , on 3 May 2021.
- As shared by players on 18 and 29 June 2020 on a Slavstic on his . , and confirmed by the wiki editor
- Reddit. 5 January 2022.
- . Steam. 31 May 2021.
- Post with video on Reddit. 7 September 2021.
- “It's only on the right side, because the tentacle is closer than on the left side. It is also fixed in the next update.” said developer Alan on . 7 September 2021.
- Post with screenshot on Reddit. 30 October 2021.
- "Breeder will reach the wall after the morning bell" (said on ), and "Breeders start showing up late" (said on ). Both before the patch 188.8.131.52.
- "We are aware of the issue and will try to have a fix for it in a future patch. Can't make a promise on when we'll have it done, we are a pretty small team after all :) Thank you for your patience!", said Angelica on . 27 Nov, 2019