This is a list of patch notes for Kingdom: Two Crowns.
Patch 1.0.3 was released on 14 January 2019.
The 1.0.1 fixes and changes were applied to Nintendo Switch (excluding those related to online co-op, not yet available on console).
No information disclosed.
Hotfix patch 1.0.1 was released on 19 December 2018 for PC only.
- Fixed an issue where an infinite loading screen could occur if the connection failed when attempting to join a Steam friend
- Fixed an issue involving the Stables and multiplayer games (aka Steed Save Corruption) - this will also patch affected save data, so you shouldn't need to restart your campaign
- Added a fix for corrupted, almost empty save data, that was sometimes caused by having a connection attempt fail with very particular timing
- Fixed an issue that caused pikemen to fish double money when in an online game
- Fixed an issue that caused the bow and hammer shops to be unusable by the client, if they joined after the scythe shop had been placed
- Fixed that hermits would wander outside of the kingdom, searching for a place to stand, to their eventual demise
- Fixed that workers would also wander outside of the walls during greed attacks
- Fixed an unlock requirement for the 'There is No Greater Ruler Than Thou' achievement
- Fixed an issue where swapping steeds spawned by the Stables repeatedly in an online game could cause ridden steeds to move independently
- Fixed an issue with having hermits as passengers when a remote client pays to embark on the boat
- Buffed the ninja, and reduced the hire cost
- Reduced a few steeds' ride costs (Bear, Stamina Horse, Unicorn/Kirin, Lizard and Warhorse)
- Added a way for players to manually dismount their hermit passengers (flip back and forth rapidly to expel unwanted hermits)
- Updated the credits
Kingdom: Two Crowns, the third game in the Kingdom series, was released on 11 December 2018 for PC (Windows and Mac, on Steam), Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and PS4 along with the Shogun free DLC (optional on Steam).