This is a list of patch notes for Kingdom: Two Crowns.
Patch 1.0.3 (r6673), also known as the Winter Update, was released for all platforms on 4 April, 2019.
A beta version was posted on the beta channel on 29 March, 2019.
- In order to experience changes you will need to start a new campaign.
- Added hunting during winter, not all animals hibernate.
- Winter is tough, time to forage for survival.
- Added a day time hobby for the shinobi.
- Added a way to lighten your purse and store the gems in a stone chest.
- Added a shady character who can take the gems off your hands, if you manage to find it.
- Added brazilian portuguese on the language options.
(Adicionado o português brasileiro nas opções de idioma.)
- Forge now spawns correctly.
- Added failsafe for rogue hermits which would cause it to become impossible to travel away from islands as the game was waiting for a hermit who never spawned to board the boat.
- Improved Russian language option.
- Fixed several Client purchasing sync issues (Squires, Forge and Bomb).
- Fixed several sync issues around island transitions.
- Fixed a few Multiplayer sound issues.
- Added save data compression. This should prevent the save data to become too large which was the cause of the save issues.
- Improved appearance of shops on the edge of your kingdom walls as you expand.
- Fixed a number of graphical biome issues.
- Fixed an issue with the Horn Hermit tower in online sessions.
1.0.2 - R6338Edit
Hotfix patch r6338 was released on 4 February, 2019.
- Fixed issues with achievements:
- “There is No Greater Ruler Than Thou”
- “Their Saviour” and
- “Never Gives Up”.
- Fixed an instance where the game could not save the progress properly thereby displaying an error prompt. Issue should now be fixed, and error prompt should no longer be displayed.
- Fixed an issue where the host player could get a soft lock when toggling “Joinable state” to off while a client player was connecting.
- Fixed so player no longer can get stuck in opening point of game if enabling online joining if there is no internet connection.
- “Beggars” should now spawn properly even in long sessions.
- Workers and archers should now perform assigned tasks properly even in long sessions.
- Hermits will now properly board the boat if they are purchased just before the monarch boards the boat.
- Forge now spawns as designed.
- Crown status in multiplayer sessions will now persists across islands.
- Tools such as the scythes should no longer bounce around for client players.
- Fix for Shogun Kirin mount turning into unicorn mount when switching islands.
- Client player should no longer get stuck in loading screen if accepting an invite from a host player in the tutorial.
- Thickets should now spawn properly.
- Fixed so that in-game music does not play over credits music when viewing credits.(NEW)
- Lowered the coin price of the ninja.
- Doubled the amount of hits the ninja can take.
- Doubled the amount of attacks pikemen can do.
- Adjusted speed of crown stealer so that they now stay with the pack of greed instead of running ahead.
- Added Wharf Bell to the boat docks which allows the player to manually call citizens to the boat.
- Removing the feature that citizens are called to the boat as soon as it’s put in the water.
- Changed the notification of the crown stealer spawn.
No information disclosed.
Hotfix patch 1.0.1 was released on 19 December 2018 for PC only.
- Fixed an issue where an infinite loading screen could occur if the connection failed when attempting to join a Steam friend
- Fixed an issue involving the Stables and multiplayer games (aka Steed Save Corruption) - this will also patch affected save data, so you shouldn't need to restart your campaign
- Added a fix for corrupted, almost empty save data, that was sometimes caused by having a connection attempt fail with very particular timing
- Fixed an issue that caused pikemen to fish double money when in an online game
- Fixed an issue that caused the bow and hammer shops to be unusable by the client, if they joined after the scythe shop had been placed
- Fixed that hermits would wander outside of the kingdom, searching for a place to stand, to their eventual demise
- Fixed that workers would also wander outside of the walls during greed attacks
- Fixed an unlock requirement for the 'There is No Greater Ruler Than Thou' achievement
- Fixed an issue where swapping steeds spawned by the Stables repeatedly in an online game could cause ridden steeds to move independently
- Fixed an issue with having hermits as passengers when a remote client pays to embark on the boat
- Buffed the ninja, and reduced the hire cost
- Reduced a few steeds' ride costs (Bear, Stamina Horse, Unicorn/Kirin, Lizard and Warhorse)
- Added a way for players to manually dismount their hermit passengers (flip back and forth rapidly to expel unwanted hermits)
- Updated the credits
Kingdom: Two Crowns, the third game in the Kingdom series, was released on 11 December 2018 for PC (Windows and Mac, on Steam), Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and PS4 along with the Shogun free DLC (optional on Steam).