One stone coffer is always found by the central wharf of each island when the town center has been upgraded to castle keep. The shady merchant banker though only appears if the Monarch has entrusted at least one gem at the coffer.
If the coffer is not yet protected by walls, the Gem Keeper will act just like the Banker, hiding during nightime. But if the Kingdom has expanded enough incorporating the central wharf he will be available at any time.
There is no way to query how many gems have been hoarded without withdrawing them all and depositing them back into the coffer.
In cooperative mode, both Monarchs have access to the same gem account.
The gem bank is useful to:
- free space in the Monarch's pouch;
- keep gems safe against greedlings;
- keep gems safe if the Monarch loses the Crown (or the Crowns in co-op);
- transfer gems between islands.
|Apr 4, 2019||All||1.0.3||Introduced.|
- Or Gem Storer, or Gem Guard (as seen in the game files).