Go to the dock they said, it’s safe there they said! NO!!! Nothing is safe from the Greed in Kingdom Two Crowns! 
- its number (one per island)
- its fixed location at the far side dock
- it can take more arrows from archers (more health points)
- it spawns more greedlings when threatened
- it is never inactive
- it has a self-defense appendage
- it blocks access to the lighthouse
- it does not appear more damaged over time as it gets attacked.
Dock portals have tentacle-like defensive appendages that attack anything within range every two to three seconds. If the Monarch is hit by the tentacle, they drop several coins (as if hit by a boulder, a breeder or a boar).
After the dock portal is destroyed, the Monarch can build:
- a lighthouse at the very edge of the dock for six coins
- to allow safe travel between the two islands without breaking the ship and requiring a rebuilding.
- a teleporter at the dock portal spot for eight coins
- but it's arguably a useless way of spending money since the Monarch will only come back to this place if the lighthouse is built and only once per additional visit to that same island. If the lighthouse is not built, the Ruler will probably never come back to this place.
|Apr 9, 2019||All||1.0.4 B||Tentacle added.|
|Dec 11, 2018||All||1.0.0||Introduced.|
- This is an approximate value, calculated by counting hits in game. It is close to the correct number, but not exact.
- Developer Gordon while sharing the first art of the dock portal, on 7 Semptember 2018 on .
- Gordon had called it greed overgrowth (Trade Routes, it's called greed living portal. And it's called "beach portal" in the game files. ) and mini-boss ( ). In the single play crown ranks of