This is about Kingdom Two Crowns.
Go to the dock they said, it’s safe there they said! NO!!! Nothing is safe from the Greed in Kingdom Two Crowns! 
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- its number (one per island)
- its fixed location at the far side dock
- it can take more arrows from archers (more health points)
- it spawns more greedlings when threatened
- it has a self-defense appendage
- it blocks access to the lighthouse
Tentacle[edit | edit source]
Dock portals have a tentacle-like attack which will take down squad leaders if they come near enough to trigger the attack, which may randomly occur.
Once destroyed[edit | edit source]
After the dock portal is destroyed, the Monarch can build:
- a lighthouse at the very edge of the dock for six coins
- to allow safe travel between the two islands without breaking the ship and requiring a rebuilding.
- a teleporter at the dock portal spot for eight coins
- but it's arguably a useless way of spending money since the Monarch will only come back to this place if the lighthouse is built and only once per additional visit to that same island. If the lighthouse is not built, the Ruler will probably never come back to this place.
History[edit | edit source]
|Apr 9, 2019||All||1.0.4 B||Tentacle added.|
|Dec 11, 2018||All||1.0.0||Introduced.|
References[edit | edit source]
- Developer Gordon while sharing the first art of the dock portal, on 7 Semptember 2018 on .
- Gordon had called it greed overgrowth (Trade Routes, it's called greed living portal. ) and mini-boss ( ). In the single play crown ranks of
|Small portal Cliff portal Dock portal|