This is about Kingdom Two Crowns.
Dead Lands is the third optional campaign in Kingdom Two Crowns inspired by the gothic horror action-RPG game called Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, which was developed by Koji Igarahi’s ArtPlay and published by 505 Games.
Raw Fury description[edit | edit source]
“ Dead Lands brings Kingdom to a dark gothic world. But do not fear, you’ll be able to play as the heroine Miriam and three other characters from Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, each with a powerful trait.—Raw Fury  „
Gloomy atmosphere[edit | edit source]
Since launch, monarchs have been building their Kingdoms in the classic medieval and feudal Japan inspired settings. Now things are about to get darker and creepier with Dead Lands, a completely new setting that will change how kingdoms are ruled. Taking place in a gloomy gothic world with eerie mounts, building a kingdom has never been more frightening than this.
Switching playable characters[edit | edit source]
For the first time in Kingdom, players will not only be able to change which mount they roam around on while they explore and expand their kingdom but they’ll also be able to switch between four different Monarchs, each with a unique powerful trait. These four new monarchs in Dead Lands all come from Bloodstained.
|Alfred on a stag||Miriam on a gamigin||Zangetsu on a beetle||Gebel on a golem|
Other changes[edit | edit source]
- New mounts: gamigin, beetle and golem (shown above)
- Unavailable mounts: griffin, draft horse, warhorse
- Previously existing mounts recolors
- Chickens replace rabbits in plains
- Coins display skulls
- Moon phases are more apparent
- Island selecting map changed, displaying more details than before, and is sliding from island to island instead of one map where you select
- Doggo is now more wolf-like
- The starter horse is zombified
- Enlisted (by a knight) archers now have bandanas and crossbows
- Bug where knights and squires would appear from the wrong DLC/mode fixed
- Somehow archers' aim worsened
- AI improved (especially suicide builders walking outside at night)
- 14 new songs in this DLC
- Dock portals now fight off close attackers by slamming down a tendril of greed goo repeatedly.
History[edit | edit source]
Dead Lands was introduced with update 1.1.2 as a free DLC on April 28 on all platforms the game is available for. The long-awaited mobile version was launch simultaneously and includes special customized co-op modes, tailored touch controls, and support for wireless gamepad controllers (on OS versions with native support).